weekend
k box with my girls on friday :)
it was a post celebration for ms liew
she is 22 years old!
k box with my girls on friday :)
it was a post celebration for ms liew
she is 22 years old!

went jobsdb fair with von on saturdae
there was nothing much :(
shopped and ate throughout the day
half roasted chicken! Donuts! Sushi and Puffs :)
met darren yesterday
we make cookies!
Lucky it turns out to be nice :)
Monopoly with him and his friends
BANKRUPT AGAIN
:(
there was nothing much :(
shopped and ate throughout the day
half roasted chicken! Donuts! Sushi and Puffs :)
met darren yesterday
we make cookies!
Lucky it turns out to be nice :)
Monopoly with him and his friends
BANKRUPT AGAIN
:(

night was still young but boring
msn-ed with zg and he came to visit me :)
watched the movie Confessions of a Shopaholic halfway :(
eat and we monopoly till 4plus
I BANKRUPT AGAIN
I HATE MONOPOLY NOW! :(
msn-ed with zg and he came to visit me :)
watched the movie Confessions of a Shopaholic halfway :(
eat and we monopoly till 4plus
I BANKRUPT AGAIN
I HATE MONOPOLY NOW! :(

that's all :(
i need a JOB!
i need a JOB!
3:25 PM

Michelle