Last Weekend
Christmas
Boyfriend and I headed to Vivo City around noon
walked around, shopping for last minute christmas present
took many many photos, ate alot :)
Boyfriend and I headed to Vivo City around noon
walked around, shopping for last minute christmas present
took many many photos, ate alot :)
Vivo, Flower


we left around nine plus.& I realized its not that bad shopping with boyfriend :)
after work on Friday
met up with the girls
dinner and Coffee Club as every where else had long queue
chit chatted, exchange present, photo :)
took leave on saturdaywent JB with Von, Poheng and Poheng 2 friends
meet up in the morning at 9 plus at woodlands interchange and headed off
breakfast, find hotel for their night and cabbed to Jusco Shopping Center
Lunch, shopped :)
took cab to Sutera Mall, shopped again :)
rested and we headed off to Queenstown for their Pasam Malam in the evening
It was crowded but with lots of food everywhere
left at around 8 and cab back to citi square
left JB at 9 plus
2 more days to 2009
Labels: weekend
9:32 AM




Michelle