juz came back not long from a short cycling trip :) was nice la cycling as can exercise but after cycling i becum so sweaty and so smelly. BUT that has not changed my mind of cycling at least half an hour everyday. :) EXERCISE! DIETING! Tomolo school again. weekends everytime pass by so quickly. I did nothing much la. rotting at home only.
I HATE my life now. i really do. I tried so much for these 2 weeks trying to save a shit relationship but yet all I get was nothing. :) I feel so stupid arent i? I decided le since I have tried so much but yet = useless!. So fine, let it be. I gave up. At least I really tried arent i? not like a coward who is there trying to run away from the problem rather than to face it.
even you start a new relationship, the problem still exists. :)
Tomolo a new start ok? mich, you can do it! one fine dae you will look at him with a happy smile on your face :)
12:15 AM

Michelle